The Career Development Blueprint is a suite of six career assessment tools to help create a blueprint template of key criteria for anyone wanting to get more clarity around career, transitions or lifestyle changes. It is your DNA for personal satisfaction.
This is for you if you:
- Want to clarify who you are so that you can clearly identify what you want
- Want a benchmark against which you can make more informed work and lifestyle decisions for the future
- Want to truly understand what motivates you, what you enjoy, what you stand for, and where your talents lie, so that you can move forward with greater purpose.
The Career Development plan includes:
- Skills Audit
- Values Assessment
- Personality Profile
- Interests Tool
- Work Options
- Obstacles Identifier
- Summary page for each tool
- Master one page Blueprint summary
How does it work?
The Career Development program takes you through six individual, easy-to-use, on-line tools which focus on your key strengths, talents and wants in work and life.
Each of the six tools within the Career Development plan can be completed in one sitting or individually according to your need and time schedule. Each tool gives you a summary page and there is also an overall one-page summary of all the results – your blueprint.
Maximise your own career and transition potential.